Unfortunately, house cleaning often takes a backseat versus the more enjoyable activities. For some, moving to a new home or office can be both exciting and stressful time for one’s life.
Though there are a lot of things to think about during a move and usually some things are not considered and planned initially.
Deep cleaning is one aspect of the move that needs to be given due consideration. This is the last thing that anybody wants to think about because of the time and energy needed to exert for such a cleaning.
In order to save one from the hassle and tiring effort, it is advisable to seek assistance form a professional house cleaning service to take care of this task for you while dedicating your time and energy on the other tasks needed. Now more than ever, home owners and business owners are opting to hire a cleaning company that can offer weekly or daily cleaning service at reasonable costs.
What to expect from house cleaning service?
The following are what cleaning services generally do as their cleaning routine:
- Thorough cleaning of kitchens and bathrooms
- Vacuuming of the house or office
- Making beds
- Dusting of all surfaces including baseboards and light fixtures
Deep cleaning or the more detailed cleaning is an additional service. Many cleaning companies require new clients to commit to an initial deep cleaning. A deep house cleaning will most likely cost you more than a general house cleaning.
Depending on the resources you have and the budget in place, one can arrange the frequency of cleaning ranging from weekly, every other week, monthly or preferred schedules in variation.
Every week is a usual common choice. One agrees to a trial run for two to four cleanings to test the service and if one is not sure about entering a long term agreement.
On average, the cleaning service rates run from $100 to $150. A deep cleaning service on the other hand is $300 to $400 depending on the size of the home or office.
Prices will change and vary depending on where you live, the scope of work and how often the schedule of the cleaning is.
Most commercial cleaning services rates also changes depending on the scale of work and services availed. Before any estimation of a price happens, a company will send an employee to view the home or office and determine the cleaning needs.
One should ensure to ask what the price includes and what you are expected to provide. Some cleaners supply products and equipment, others don’t.
Below are other questions or professional cleaning checklist:
- Will the same cleaning person or team be sent each time?
- How will you get into the home or office or business establishment?
- What's your policy if something is broken?
- Do you conduct background checks on employees?
What are the benefits of hiring professional house cleaners?
Cleaning is done on the schedule that one prefers
- Hiring professional cleaners allows you to set the schedule you want to have your home cleaned on a regular basis. You won’t have to wait to get around to doing these chores yourself. Just tell the cleaners what you want done, and it will be taken care of, quickly and correctly.
Professional cleaners bank on their experiences to get the right things done the right way
- One of the vital advantages of having professional cleaners care for your home or business is the ability to utilize the product and the techniques to get things done. One doesn’t need to purchase a wide range of products that may or may not do its part or role. Professional cleaners know what works and will provide the right products for your home’s needs.
Allotting time to do other things they would want
- Instead of sacrificing time to do most of the cleaning and arranging of house, hiring a cleaning service tips you to gain more time and have you enjoy experiences and make memories with your loved ones. If you want a little time for your own pursuits, having professional cleaners will free up the time you need to spend on hobbies, classes, educational pursuits or volunteering.
- Professional cleaners will give you the luxury of time to rest, save the best energy possible so that you can enjoy time off with your family, dedicate your efforts at work and create fun activities with friends instead of spending your energy doing household chores.
- Professional house cleaners will ensure that your home is sparkling clean, week after week, regardless of the other events that are going on in your life. Your home will be cleaned consistently and will be ready for company, unscheduled guests or other spur-of-the-moment activities, regardless of how busy the rest of your life is.
Just make sure to confirm that the home cleaning company is appropriately licensed, insured and bonded. Check its reputation on a trusted online review site and ask for and contact references.
See More Article Here: Dissecting the Need for Hiring Home Cleaning Services